|Sub Food Service Helper||CSEA 19-20.33|
Description of Duties:
- Washes dishes, pots and pans by hand or machine.
- Cleans, washes, and otherwise prepares vegetables and fruit for cooking.
- Assists in preparation of salads and desserts.
- Sweeps, mops, and cleans kitchen.
- Assumes cooking duties with attention to minimize waste of food and other products.
- Prepares a variety of written reports.
- Assists in stocking inventory and in maintaining inventory records.
- Operates kitchen appliances and other small equipment.
- Acts in the capacity of a line server.
- Acts in the capacity of a grill cook.
- Acts in the capacity of a cashier.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the cook manager or food service supervisor.